Thursday 4 February 2010

Myself and Julien MacDonald

OK ... Admittedly this is awfully late, but I would like to share some of my summer experiences with my new Blog...
For a couple of weeks in the Summer I lived and worked in London, Mayfair, for Julien MacDonald. My internship worked up to London Fashion Week, and carried on just after. LONG LONG hours, sometimes up till 4 in the morning, and sometimes up all night ... but it proved to me I could do it. During Juliens LFW show I worked as a dresser ... what a mad day, definately gives you a buzz though!!
The experience I gained was amazing, along with all the memories, and the events I attended, including an Underwear Fashion TV Show party at Cavendish No.5, and Juliens After Show Party at Beach Blanket Babylon in Notting Hill.
A few snaps from my weeks working in London ...














No comments:

Post a Comment